2XU Men's X:3 Project X Wetsuit
Recognized as the leading triathlon wetsuit on the planet, 2XU has updated its Project X for even greater flexibility and buoyancy than ever before.
This suit features new Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) Panels and thinner neoprene on the shoulders to deliver unrestricted movment.
A foam insert panel elevates body position in the water while new CWEZ X catch panel, engineered from flexible silicone in 2013, assures comfort. For hydrodynamic stability and serious speed, 2XU's proprietary Velocity Strakes seperate foam inserts on the torso.
- Nano SCS Coating - Extra 4% Buoyancy
- Front Panel With Seamless Buoyancy Inserts - Improved Buoyancy
- SCS Coating - Hydrodynamic Silicone Coating
- Intermediate Zone Stretch Panels - Fluid Movement
- Velocity Strakes - Hydrodynamic Stability
- Concave Water Entrapment Zone Xtreme - Ultra Enhanced Distance Per Stroke
- 39 Cell Front Buoyancy Panel - Max Buoyancy
- Lower Leg Propulsion Panel - Increased Kick and Power
- Seamless Shoulder And Arm Panel - Enhanced Flexibility
- Transition Panel - Seam Overlap Technology
- 520% Stretch Lining - Enhanced Lateral Flexibility
- Floating Zip Panel - Extra Distance Per Stroke
- Rollbar - Improved Core Buoyancy and Body Position
- 16 Sizes - A Specialized Comfortable Fit
- 2 Year Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!