2XU Women's Elite Run S/S Top
2XU have sourced three of the worlds best performing moisture management fabrics and crafted them into one unique performance top. From the extreme moisture management SMDMesh side panels, to the highly breathable SMD:3Dmesh back panel and comfortable smooth shoulder and front SMDCool zones - this intelligent garment is engineered for maximum performance.
- Zoned and fabricated with dedication to enhancing your comfort and performance with a team of the most advanced fabrics available.
- Comfortable raglan sleeve design and low profile flatlocked seams contribute to greater freedom of movement.
- Strong styling and well balanced ergonomic feminine fit.
- Reflective 2XU transfers.
All SMD Fabrics offer:
- Denier Grading - two layer structure with inside yarn being a lower denier yarn and the outside offering a high denier yarn which draws moisture through capillary/osmosis process.
- Channeled (cross-section) yarn to enhance the capillary action and reduce fabric clinging to the body.
- Micro polyester yarn which adds comfort and allows moisture to be channeled more effectively due to the high density of filaments in each yarn.
- All polyester (synthetic) fabrics offer moisture transfer however our SMD family has looked into every facet from the filaments to yarns to construction for long life unrivalled performance.
- SMDCool with the added comfort of a jersey finish and high UV performance with all the added benefits the SMD family of fabrics has to offer.
- SMD:3Dmesh back panel with an added advantage of using a 3D structure for increased airflow and allowing less skin contact against the skin for less clinging to the body, so the garment will remain light and dry.
- SMDMesh with all the SMD benefits along with an advanced mesh knit construction to increase airflow and lighter weight for more effective moisture transfer.
- Antibacterial treatment to manage sweat related odours.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!