This helmet is way too good. Awesome low profile styling, massive ventilation and feature-packed, the Array is value and performance in a sleek package. Channeled Ventilation, the TAG FIT System, and comfy padding make the Array float on the head, leaving the rider free to focus on the road ahead.
- TAG FIT System - Bell's next-generation Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on two axes - circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe. For added comfort we've co-molded the system arms with soft rubber and positioned them higher to better accommodate eyewear. The result is the most adjustable, comfortable and easy-to-use fit system ever.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell - In-molding is the process of bonding the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer to provide a sturdier, more solid helmet. The EPS foam is shot into the thin Microshell cap when it's in the mold - thus the name - rather than formed separately and taped on later. This process was pioneered by Bell and is now the industry standard for all high-end helmets. All but our hardshell helmets are now constructed this way.
- Internal Reinforcement - In order to maximize venting and minimize bulk, high-end helmets feature internal reinforcement structures. These composite skeletons fortify helmets the same way rebar makes concrete stronger, allowing for bigger vents, more advanced styling and lighter weight, while still meeting stringent safety standards.
- Channeled Ventilation - Specifically designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports. You'll find some form of this feature on almost all Bell helmets, but our higher end helmets feature deeply sculpted channels that keep air moving whether you're bombing it at 30mph or huffing it uphill at single digit speed.
- Cam-lock Levers - Bell's Cam-Lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. Simply open the cam... position comfortable and close the lever. Done.
- Registered Graphics - Getting helmet graphics to hit the right spot on the helmet without distorting or warping is more challenging than most people realize. It's why you see many of our competitors only doing helmets in solid colors or with very simple graphics. Bell designers have pioneered methods for registering graphics, so that we can make some of the most graphically complex and visually appealing helmets in the world.
- Sizes: Small 20"-22", Medium 21.25"-23.25", Large 22.75"-24.75"
- Vents: 24
- Weight: 10 oz. / 286 grams
- Certifcation: CPSC; CE EN1078
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $99.99
Now only: $80.99
Regular Price: $49.99
Now only: $44.99