Exceptional feel and performance, with the comfort needed for long hours in the saddle.
The Monaco is the most full-featured glove in the Giro line. Designed for high-performance and high-mileage riders, the Monaco's 3-piece palm and breathable construction is combined with Technogel padding for exceptional pressure distribution, ventilation and fit.
- Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch, breathable mesh upper
- Super Fit Engineered three-panel palm
- Double stitched in seams in critical areas
- Pittards vented leather palm
- 3mm Technogel padding in the palm
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface
- Fingertip tear-off pockets
- Sonic-welded pull tab
- Low-profile Velcro closure
SUPER FIT™ ENGINEERING FOR GLOVES Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)