With its low-profile styling, massive ventilation and incredible comfort, the Array stacks up to many helmets costing twice as much. It's a great choice for road riders seeking a versatile, no-nonsense performer that looks as good as it feels. And Array doesn't skimp on features, either. It includes Bell's Channeled Ventilation, Twin Axis Gear fit system and Cam-Lock levers. It all adds up to a great-looking helmet that's comfortable enough to let you focus on the raod up ahead.
Suggested Use: Road Race; Cyclocross; Triathlon; Enthusiast Road; Touring
- TAG Fit System - Bell's next generation Twin Axis Gear fit system adjusts to the head on two axes - circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe. For added comfort we've co-molded the system arms with soft rubber and positioned them higher to better accommodate eyewear. The result is the most adjustable, comfortable and easy-to-use fit system ever.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell - In-molding is the process of bonding the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer to provide a sturdier, more solid helmet. The EPS foam is shot into the thin Microshell cap when it's in the mold - thus the name - rather than formed separately and taped on later. This process was pioneered by Bell and is now the industry standard for all high-end helmets
- Internal Reinforcement - In order to maximize venting and minimize bulk, this helmet features internal reinforcement structures. These composite skeletons fortify the helmet the same way rebar makes concrete stronger, allowing for bigger vents, more advanced styling and lighter weight, while still meeting stringent safety standards.
- Channeled Ventilation - Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports.
- Cam-Lock Levers - Bell's Cam-Lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. Simply open the cam...position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
- CoolMax Padding - This Material moves perspiration away from the body, where it evaporates quickly, allowing the rider to feel cooler and more comfortable.
- Registered Graphics
You may also be interested in the following product(s)