Legendary performance, style and comfort. The ATmos was the first helmet to utilize In-Mold composite Reinforcement, a breakthrough in helmet architecture that allowed greater ventilation without compromising a helmet's integrity. The compact shape offers matchless style, and features the sure feel of a Roc Loc 5 system that cradles your head comfortably and securely. It's no wonder this helmet continues to be a favorite with road, XC and cyclocross riders worldwide.
- Roll Cage Internal Reinforcement - Roll Cage is a light-yet-tough web of reinforcement invisibly molded inside a helmet’s EPS foam liner. It helps the helmet to hold together under impact, and provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you’ll never notice… unless you need it.
- Featherweight Webbing With Slimline Buckle
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS Liner
- In-Mold Composite Reinforcement - The In-Mold construction process permanently fuses a light-yet-durable outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, enhancing the strength of both parts. This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than helmets with shells that are fastened or adhered to the liner.
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System - The industry benchmark in comfort, stability adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand, and it's almost 40% lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- 26 Wind Tunnel Vents with Internal Channeling
- S - 20"-21.75" / 51-55cm, M - 21.75"-23.25" / 55-59cm, L - 23.25"-24.75" / 59-63cm
WIND TUNNEL™ VENTILATION Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $109.99
Now only: $54.99
Regular Price: $229.00
Now only: $124.99
Regular Price: $89.99
Now only: $44.99
Regular Price: $169.99
Now only: $84.99
Regular Price: $443.95
Now only: $399.99
Regular Price: $799.95
Now only: $549.95
Regular Price: $84.99
Now only: $76.99