The LOUIS GARNEAU SHARP HELMET is definitely a sharp looking helmet for your next road race,the creators of this helmet were directly inspired by another helmet produced by Louis Garneau, the exo-nerv. The technology from the exo-nerv has been integrated into the Sharp, the plastic shell is made with u-shaped ribs (plastic folded 6x). These ribs act like a complex exoskeleton that reinforce the helmet's structure. Also the Sharp has a super msb technology which is a ring-shaped plastic that acts as protection at the base of the helmet, this helps to reinforce the perimeter for enhanced protection.
This helmet has a integrated strap system that is built into the internal frame, helping to reinforce the structure of the helmet and enable numerous vents to be created without jeopardizing protection.
- Durable front liner and outer shell
- Super MSB Technology
- SpiderLock SL2: lightweight rack-and-pinion system, able to be used with one hand
- StepLock: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Sealed air dry padding: washable and ergonomically designed
- U-Bar System: Durable, u-shaped ribs reinforce structure
- Internal frame has an integrated strap system
- V-Pro System: Specially designed so you can remove and attach the visor multiple times, plastic plugs are included to fill holes when not used (visor not included).
Weight: 10 oz/285 g
Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063
Red/Black - strap color: red
Black - strap color: grey
White/Black - strap color: grey
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $59.99
Now only: $29.99