Sidi's trademark last and supple, conforming upper give you the best foot support for the cycling leg, with engineered stiffness to power through and just enough flex in the toe to relieve plantar tendon strain on long TTs, so you don't sap your legs for the run. Hit T1, step into some T2s, and get ready to shatter your PR bike split.
- Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole
- Women-specific last and narrow heel cup for a perfect fit
- Triathlon-specific upper has a plush, brushed interior with minimal seams for sock-free comfort
- Notched top strap opens away from the drive train
- Large heel loop for fast transitions
- Sidi heel cup
- Replaceable heel pad
*The Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix Nylon 6, providing 37% more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. The Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole is also more durable, completely non water absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning its less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity.
Compatibility: Look, Speedplay, Dura-Ace, Time and SPD-SL
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $349.99
Now only: $314.99