Blue Seventy Men's Sprint Wetsuit
The Sprint has been manufactured to represent all that is needed in a wetsuit for a swimmers initial foray into the open water. We all know the first time in the open water can be daunting, we also understand new competitors may be wanting to sacrifice comfort and flexibility for a multi-use suit. We believe for the first time they need a suit focused on open water swimming and nothing else. The Sprint gives swimmers the initial condence and buoyancy they need. No other suit in this price delivers true open water swimming and design without any sacrifices to quality.
- Buoyancy: Central buoyancy panel for improved body position
- Flexibility: Large oversize high stretch underarm gussets provide freedom of movement in the swim stroke
- Comfort: We're globally renown for our wetsuit fit, and years of experience has gone into making the sprint comfortable, so you can concentrate on swimming and not what your wearing
- Anatomical Leg Cut: Shaped lower leg allows quicker exit from suit
- Lowered Collar: A curved closure flap reduced rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing
- Textured Forearms: The mesh skin forearms improve grip and feel for the water
- Chest: 3 mm/Arms: 2mm,1.5/Legs: 3 mm
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!