Blue Seventy Men's Synergie Plus Full Sleeve Wetsuit
Complimenting the neutral buoyancy suits of Reaction and Helix, the Synergie promotes better biomechanics and faster swimming. Proven flexibility delivered from RST panels ensures stroke efficiency, while the finest Japanese sourced neoprene delivers enhanced flexibility and buoyancy. Designed for swimmers seeking a neutrally balanced suit where comfort and flexibility is paramount.
- RST technology uses a unique blend of Japanese materials, placed to mechanically decouple the arms from the rest of the suit
- Abrasion-free collar constructed of folded soft smooth skin neoprene, for uninhibited sighting and breathing during open water swimming
- Anatomical lower leg cut, with high stretch insert, designed and tested to allow quicker exit from your suit
- Pre-formed elbows and knees reduce resistance
- Enlarged forearm grip panels enhance catch phase of your stroke
- Swim cuffs provide better water seal, while incorporating multidirectional stretch jersey to allow for quicker removal. This reduces the infuriating catching on the wrist/hand of the suit during removal
- Large buoyancy panels provide excellent body position using top quality Yamamoto materials
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!