Blue Seventy Men's Tri Elite Tri Suit
Now you have even greater choice when it comes to what you wear throughout a race. The Blue Seventy Tri Elite range has been specifically designed for athletes whose primary focus is to go faster in a non-wetsuit race. Flat welded seams, a teflon coated microfiber fabric and ultra flat high density chamois combine to make the perfect high performance suit that's just as good in or out of the water. Two years in development, the TRIelite is tested for performance in the flume, the wind tunnel, and at the levels of racing by the best athletes in the world, to ensure optimal performance. TRIelite is likely to change the face of the total race forever, you choose whether you want to be out in front.
- Teflon Coating: ultra low water absorbency, with a low drag surface
- Micro weave fabric maximizes cooling airflow and reduces wet weight
- High-density chamois, specifically designed for aggressive short distance racing
- Welded seams means less drag. Superior ultra welded seams for superior strength and flat seams to produce less drag in the water and on the bike
- Graduated compression for fit, circulation and muscle performance
- Low pressure leg elastics
- Body mapping: lighter weight fabric located in key core panels for better heat transfer/and wicking
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!