Blue Seventy Women's Helix Wetsuit - 2014
We've enhanced our flagship Helix wetsuit with subtle pattern refinements and considerable material improvements. This year our Helix suit is designed to further impress with unparalleled flexibility while strategic materials and panels maximize buoyancy throughout the suit. Our Torsional Stretch Technology has been further enhanced with functional design using A-Flex material in a swim specific multi-directional layout. Our now legendary reverse zipper not only ensures a more sure swim, and a quicker suit exit, but reduces the need for a traditionally bulky collar, improving your comfort and making it easier to sight. The 2mm textured Knee Flex panels assists with knee flexing by reducing bunching behind the knee and improving functionality. The tube construction in the lower leg, combines A-Flex material with a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in the transition. The buoyancy of this suit features a centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the swimmer.The 5mm chest thickness of the Helix uses two lateral panels that naturally and anatomically accentuates the lungs, producing the optimal amount of buoyancy for the swimmer in the upper body. The 5mm thick torso uses a core panel of Yamamoto aerodome material to deliver a maximal central buoyancy zone in the suit, keeping the hips high and promoting an efficient downhill swimming position. The 4mm Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene legs deliver the perfect blend of buoyancy without limiting drive from the kick.
- Reverse Zipper: quicker suit exit
- Knee Flex Panels: textured panels assist w/ flexibility and reduced bunching
- Single seam in the legs
- Buoyancy: 5-5-4, including buoyancy in torso for keeping the hips high and promoting an efficient downhill swimming position.
- Integrated chest panel 2mm neoprene with A-Flex material maximizes stretch during respiration and improves comfort.
- Textured forearm print on jersey allows the swimmer extra feel for the water and additional grip in the propulsion phase of the stroke.
- A-Flex inner jersey is laminated to ultra supple 40 cell neoprene to produce an incredibly flexible suit. This A-Flex is also used in: 1mm arms, 1mm arm gussets, 1.5mm TST panels, and 2mm back panel
- #39 Yamamoto Neoprene
- Female specific sizes: Ensure perfect fit (WXS-WLA)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!