Blue Seventy Women's TX1000 Tri Suit - 2014
Our TX1000 range features great line, flattering silhouettes and fashionable color combinations all designed to make you look good and perform great when you take on your challenge.
- Fabric: Our Velo fabric is hardwearing, while still being comfortable and compressive. Our strategically placed Velo-mesh panels have been added to improve breathability and assist in keeping you cool during high temperatures.
- Pockets: Updated pocket configuration for better access to race and training essentials.
- Chamois: Anti-microbial fleece chamois provide comfort on the bike, without bulk on the run.
- Construction: Low pressure welded leg grippers stay in place without being uncomfortable. Flat low pressure shoulder elastics provide improved fit and comfort.
- Women’s Product by Women for Women: Our Women’s Tankini features our highly rated internal shelf bra, while our suit and shorts have a shorter inseam to improve comfort.
Wetsuits, Tri clothing and swimwear designed by women over the past 8 years to expertly get the contours of women’s curve correct. No more squeezing into a unisex suit that just doesn’t cut it. Femme fit encompasses our goal to make the best wetsuits for all swimmers, from first out of the water to first timers. Triathletes come in all sized which is one of the coolest things about our sport. Femme fit program is changing the size curve of women in triathlon. We found that additional “Athena” sizes were needed for women who were medium to large sized, but curvier. We get the fit that you need.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!