Blue Seventy Womens TX2000 Tri Suit
The TX2000 Tri Suit
The TX2000 range is designed to get you to the finish line faster, no matter the distance. With innovative Coldblack treatment to sleek UVX fabric this line is the ultimate choice for athletes who demand performance, fit and functionality out of their race garments.
- Cold Black Technology: Coldblack finish, reflects infrared heat rays significantly reducing heat absorption, perspiration and improving performance. Lab testing shows, that coldblack treated dark colors reduce core temperatures more than non-treated light colors.
- UVX Fabric: Our UVX fabric features a 210gm weight for more comfort and durability, while the calendered finish reduces water absorption and fabric density. UVX fabric’s unique structure enhances UV protection.
- Endurance Chamois: Our individually tailored men’s and women’s Italian high density lightweight chamois makes sure you can focus on riding, without the bulk of a traditional chamois when swimming and running.
- REAR POCKETS: Two covered smaller back pockets with reflective tape trim for security and visibility.
- Compression: Graduated compression for fit, circulation and muscle performance.
Wetsuits, Tri clothing and swimwear designed by women over the past 8 years to expertly get the contours of women’s curve correct. No more squeezing into a unisex suit that just doesn’t cut it. Femme fit encompasses our goal to make the best wetsuits for all swimmers, from first out of the water to first timers. Triathletes come in all sized which is one of the coolest things about our sport. Femme fit program is changing the size curve of women in triathlon. We found that additional “Athena” sizes were needed for women who were medium to large sized, but curvier. We get the fit that you need.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!