Blue Seventy Women's TX2000 Tri Suit
TX2000 range is designed to get you to the finish line faster, no matter what distance you race. Updated to include higher rated UV protection from our UVX fabric, and welded leg grippers TX2000 will quickly establish itself as the garment of choice for the serious athlete. The fabric integrated into this suit weighs 210g, which means more comfort and durability, while the calendered finish reduces water absorption and fabric density. UVX fabric's unique structure enhances UV protection and also has 700% elongation which is combined with low pressure leg and shoulder elastic for maximum comfort. Also integrated into this fabric is the Coldblack finish. Coldblack reflects infrared heat rays significantly reducing heat absorption, perspiration and improving performance. The womens specific Italian high density lightweight chamois makes sure you can focus on riding, without the bulk of a traditional chamois when swimming and running.
- UV Protection
- Coldblack Technology: Makes dark colors just as cool as light colors
- Rear Pocket: with reflective trim
- Graduated Compression
- Velo Mesh Technology: Body mapping cool mesh panels located for optimal thermoregulation
- Low seam count: Engineered to maximize vertical seam placement and minimize horizontal drag producing seams.
- Womens Specific Chamois: Perfect for medium to long races
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!