Body Paint SR Tri Suit
- Velocity fabric on upper portion, Body Paint Tri fabric on lower portion
- One-piece construction with Sanremo front opening
- Body Paint reduced-seam construction
- Free large capacity aero pockets
- Integrated leg gripper
- Camlock zipper
- Wind tunnel tested to save 9 watts on the bike (at 40 km/h)
Like your Ironman preparation, the secret is in the details, such as the high UV protection of our Velocity fabric, which is white on the back to reflect more heat. We use our Free high-capacity yet aerodynamically optimized pockets, and our universally acclaimed KISS³ infinitely variable-thickness quick drying seat pad. With reduced seams and integrated components like the leg gripper mean there is nothing to chafe. Body Paints technology reduces seams to an absolute minimum, making it ideal for long-distance racing.
- Feels like your not wearing anything at allReview by NYCSportsman
Went for the sleeved version because of the additional aero advantage covered shoulders are supposed to impart. Not sure if that's true, but there does not seem to be a down side.
The chamois is tri specific, and pretty thin. If you like to ride up on the nose (like I do) you are going to want to make sure your saddle is a good fit, because you are not going to get much relief from the chamois.
Love the way it acts like a 2 piece (good for nature breaks) but has the aero quality of a full suit. I can't get over how light on the body it feels.
Haven't tried it in the swim yet, but with the thin chamois it seems like it will dry out quickly. (Posted on 5/24/14)