The 2XU Men's T:0 Team Wetsuit was designed for the triathlete and the triathlon team that requires a wetsuit with added buoyancy and maximum flexibility without the added maximum expense. Through an exclusive buying arrangement we are pleased to provide Yamamoto neoprene and manufacturing technology not normally offered at the budget end of the market. With the 2XU standard 2 year warranty, the 2XU Men's T:0 Team Wetsuit offers incredible value and incredible performance.
2XU Men's T:0 Team Wetsuit Features:
2XU Men's T:0 Team Wetsuit Features:
- Using Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating we have optimal buoyancy which means less body in the water therefore less wetted surface area, and a faster overall speed through the water. Water is 1000 times denser than air, and has a drag coefficient 10 times greater than air. Buoyancy is the ultimate component of speed.
- SCS coating which drastically reduces water resistance/friction (f=0.032)
- The hydrodynamic flow over the front of the wetsuit is interrupted by seams, so 2XU have a one piece design from the neck to the knee to reduce drag and increase speed through the water.
- The main factor for underarm material selection is flexibility. The underarm is a key panel which dictates the degree of shoulder and arm movement , releasing the swimming stroke action, allowing a complete extension along the latissimus dorsi. Both the neoprene and inner lining materials have been selected for maximum flexibility.
- With 520% elongation. Underarm/lateral (shoulder) panel.
- This advanced material and construction of the 2XU underarm panel delivers maximum flexibility to enable the greatest range ofarm extension, rotation, abduction and adduction. In short a full unrestricted range of arm movement.
- Fundamental panels many other wetsuit brands underestimate. 2XU have engineered a back panel structure which is strong enough to contain the rigid zip, withstanding the punishment of constant use, but more importantly flexible enough to interact with the underarm panel, and allow the zip to float with body movement. This is achieved by the one piece floating zip panel, no seams so less restriction.
- The floating zip back panel enhances flexibility of our back panel which allows the zip (by construction non stretch) to move in partnership with the body, especially during the recovery and catch phase of the stroke when your arm moves through the largest motion from beside your hip to entering the water in front of you, requiring the wetsuit to stretch along your back and shoulder.
- The 2XU floating back panel also has the advantage of contributing to better expansion of the chest cavity, therefore reducing restriction to the breathing motion. The less flexible front flotation panel is complemented by the hyper flexible 2mm underarm panel and 3mm back panels to promote core expansion and breathing.
- The upper legs (region of seamless front panel) are created using Yamamoto neoprene with optimised buoyancy with SCS coating.
- The lower legs have a reduced Yamamoto neoprene 3mm panel structure to help with the run up the beach, and to remove the wetsuit with more ease.
- Adjustable length leg to customize fit for your kicking style. Trim the leg length back to reduce buoyancy and lower your feet for more kick power, or save your legs for the bike and run with a full flotation suit to the ankle.
- Quick release leg cut for faster suit removal.
- These two panels are all about maximizing buoyancy, while having an anatomical fitting shape so water does not gather in this region. An ill fitted suit will allow the back up of water and increase in weight.
- Utilizing a lining which will hold its shape and support in a region where most of the power in the stroke can come from.
- In utilizing materials which compress the muscles in the buttock and higher leg greater muscle stability reduces fatigue and allows the muscle to be primed for greater power output.
- Crotch panel also utilizes slightly thinner thickness to enhance the run up the beach by allowing more flexibility without sacrificing the suits buoyancy.
- Utilizing hyper flexible yet buoyant 2mm 39 cell Yamamoto neoprene, 2XU seamless shoulder panel allows for unrestricted movement.
- Using Yamamoto mesh we have utilised an uncoated surface to give this panel extra hold on the water.
- This mesh panel anchors the arm more effectively so the body can effectively flow through and past the planted forearm, enhancing your ability to pull yourself through the water
- The neckline must balance tension perfectly to minimize both water intake and chaffing.
- This neckline solution is completed with an adjustable fastening collar system, allowing you to personalize the fit and maintain the perfect tension.
- Seamless front construction so less drag.
- Only one seam on the inside allows less risk of chafing.
- The 2XU zip is manufactured from reliable light and strong material, positioned behind the back panel lapels to reduce water intake and streamlined for speed.