- Ice-X Fabric-cools your body down by 5F!!
- 70D Kinetic Speed technology
- Rear pockets
- Elastic grip hem
- Perfect for your next long distance/endurance race
- Elite LD Chamois-multi-layered and perforated
- Looser fit in legs than expectedReview by Kyle Bissell
- I have a 2XU wetsuit and tri top and love them both. I love the material and chamois of these LD tri shorts. The positive: These shorts are quite comfortable and the LD chamois is superb! The chamois does not get in the way on the run, and has ridden well on all of the 50+ mile rides I have worn them on. The less-than-perfect: These shorts are looser on me than I expected. I used the size chart and ordered "small". The extra material is causing me to chafe slightly between the legs (after a HIM). The waist fits great, would not want it any tighter in the waist and the leg "cuff" is very snug, but the legs and hip area have excess material, in my opinion. Still is search of the perfect tri short for me. (Posted on 7/8/12)