The New model of the Blue Seventy Men's Helix Full Sleeve Wetsuit, is the location of laminated fabric panels on the outside arm of the suit. This durable, yet paper thin, material is over printed with a reinforcing stripe, specifically designed and located to improve function and form through the recovery and reach phase of the swim stroke. The net result of this is a longer, more powerful, and more efficient stroke. The improved awareness and placement of the arm reduces the risk of injury normally created by the lowering of the elbow during the propulsion phase.
The high stretch TST panels remain a part of the Blue Seventy Men's Helix Full Sleeve Wetsuit, mechanically decoupling the arms from the rest of the suit working to float the arm and improve shoulder extension, stroke length, and comfort. Two generations of the Blue Seventy Helix has delivered the ultimate swimming experience. Olympic champions, world champions and the worlds fastest swimmers and triathletes have placed the Blue SeventyHelix in a class of its own.
Blue Seventy Men's Helix Full Sleeve Wetsuit Features:
- Proprioceptive arm panels promote better arm position and reduce injury risk, while improving power and propulsion
- Reverse zipper enhances neck comfort, and improves reliability and reduces transition time
- Silicon seal arm cuffs for an advanced water seal
- Knee flex panels for run to transition ease
- Friction free neck design with lower profile and more sighting freedom than any other suit
- Low graded compression in the legs improves blood flow, better preparing you for the bike leg