- TARGETED SUPPORT
The Conditioning Web provides targeted support to specific muscles and joints in the body where it is needed most.
- XCELERATED RECOVERY
The targeted variable compression technology of CW-X's patented Conditioning Web facilitates circulation and venous return, minimizing lactic acid build-up and muscle soreness during and after activity.
- UV PROTECTION
The UPF rating indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed by the fabric. A UPF rating of 50 allows 1-50th of the sun's UV radiation to pass through it. This means that the fabric would reduce skin's UV radiation exposure by 50 times where it's protected by the fabric.
Knees are endangered species for athletes. As intelligently designed as they are by nature, they weren't designed to absorb the punishment of intense sports.
CW-X's patented Conditioning Web helps the muscles and ligaments band together to stabilize the knee joint. The body becomes a more efficient machine and the opportunity for injury diminishes.
The taping support commonly applied to injured muscles is here harnessed to uninjured muscles, helping make sure they stay that way.
CW-X offers gentle and continuous support to both the medial and lateral head of the gastrocnemius in the calf.
- 80 % Nylon / 20 % Lycra 2-way stretch Targeted Conditioning Web
- 80 % COOLMAX / 20% Lycra 4-way stretch body fabric - helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
- UPF 40+ for UVA/UVB protection
- Flat seam construction - Eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams.
- Reflective Logo - Increases visibility in low light conditions
- Versatile performance for both outer wear and as a base layer
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-chord
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $17.99
Now only: $13.99