CW-X Men's Pro Tight - 2017
The CW-X Pro Tights unite the major joints of the leg to offer optimum muscular support for activities with linear movement, such as running and Nordic skiing. The patented Support Web brings the hips, knees and ankles into proper alignment, reducing impact and load to the legs. The Support Web also creates a suspension system for the hamstrings and quadriceps, reducing workload in both the pull and push phase of the running motion. Combined with targeted variable compression to increase circulation and reduce fatigue, your muscles dont have to work as hard over time and your legs will feel fresher.
- Targeted Support
- Xcelerated Recovery
- UV Protection - UPF 40 + for UVA/UVB Protection
- 80% Nylon / 20% Lycra 2-way stretch Conditioning Web - Multidirectional stretch fabric exoskeleton supports specific muscles and joints of the legs
- 80% Coolmax/20% Lycra 4-way stretch body fabric - Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight.
- Flat seam construction - Eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams.
- Reflective logo - Increases visibility in low light conditions.
- Abdominal support panel - provides extra core support to the wearer.
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-chord.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!