CW-X Ventilator Tights, the first warm weather conditioning tights, are perfect for warm weather athletes who want lower body support and cooling. Mesh ventilation panels located in the hottest areas of the leg (the quadriceps and calf), allow hot air to escape and cool air to enter, reducing heat fatigue and improving circulation. Coolmax quick-drying body fabric wicks moisture away from the body to the outside of the tight, keeping it cool, dry and comfortable. The patented Support Web provides targeted support to the knee, IT band and hip flexor areas for greater stability and improved performance.
- Targeted Support
- Xcelerated Recovery
- UV Protection - UPF 40+ for UVA/UVB protection
- 80% Nylon / 20% LYCRA 2-way stretch Targeted Conditioning Web
- 80% COOLMAX / 20% LYCRA 4-way stretch body fabric - Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away fromthe body and carries it ot the outside of the tight.
- Flat seam construction - Eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams.
- Reflective logo - Increases visibility in low light conditions.
- Women's specific design and pattern - Provides comfort and ease of movement. With COOLMAX gusseted crotch liner. Based on decades of Wacoal's research of the female form. Allows for a better fit for the female anatomy in motion.
- Versatile performance for both outer wear and as a base layer
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-chord