Not quite lean enough for low-rise trishorts? Are you super lean, but just do not like anything tight around your waist? Are you simply used to training in bibbed cycling shorts and would prefer to race in them too? De Soto's Forza Bibbed Trishorts are the answer! They are high enough to hold in your mid section and obliques and offer all the support and compression that you get in De Soto's other Forza Tri Shorts! You will look slimmer and be more comfortable in the Forza Bib Tri Shorts! The Forza Bib Tri Short is made of Forza Compressor body and legs with Compressor double legbands. Your hamstrings and quadriceps will thank you for the incredible support. It also features De Soto's Invisipad, a quick-drying, thin, unobstructive, fleece tripad suspended from the inside to offer support and comfort without the appearance of a pad.
- This is the same great pad used in DeSoto's Forza Trisuit and Forza Tri Shorts.
- The Abdomen Panel is Carrera Pique, which offers support, yet is stretchy enough to pull down for quick bathroom breaks.
- This piece has 3 pockets; 1 on each leg and 1 on the center back.
- If you love De Soto's Forza Trisuit, and love the comfort of the 400-Mile Bibshort, this is the perfect item for you to train and race in!
- This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
- Inseam Lengths: S-10", M-10.5", L-11"