DeSoto Men's Forza Riviera Tri Short with WaterLid Pockets
This is our top-of-the-line competition tri short. It features our Forza Compressor™ double legband for maximum support in your hamstrings and quadriceps. The low cut body of the short is Liftfoil™ with coldBlack™, and comes with our seamless Floatpad™ (one-piece, 4-way stretch, seamless, buoyant) with custom graphics. This is the same pad we use in our ITU Trisuit. This pad most closely resembles our 400-Mile Pad, but it is just a bit smaller and not so thick.
The Liftfoil™ panels in the center offer a number of benefits:
- To improve the durability. Yes, this fabric is more durable, which is important in an area where you will be rubbing against a saddle and where some people's thighs rub together.
- To keep the modesty panel, well, modest. This fabric is not diaphanous at all (meaning not see-through). Something we all appreciate not involuntarily seeing on others.
- To make this trishort faster in non-wetsuit races. Liftfoil™ is our swimskin fabric. The same fabric that makes up the entire Liftfoil™ Speed Trisuit. The addition of these panels on the front and back makes this trishort faster, and have no adverse affects when worn with a wetsuit.
- Inseam lengths: S-8", M-8.5”, L-9", XL-9.5"
- Inseam lengths: S-20 cm, M-22 cm, L-23 cm, XL-24 cm
This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!