DeSoto Men's Riviera Tri Suit - 2015
Riviera Trisuit has the Paten Pending Integrated Riviera Ceramico™ 7mm Pad.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and TriBib, is now available in this amazing new Riviera Trisuit!
Here is what you get in this trisuit:
- Integrated Riviera Ceramico™ 7mm Pad (soft, stretchy, buoyant, and the most durable pad in the world).
- Forza Compressor legs and legband like in all our Forza and Riviera Trishorts.
- Waterlid™ Pockets that allow you to swim in this trisuit without a wetsuit.
- Liftfoil center panels that make swimming in this without a wetsuit faster!
- The white version of this trisuit's body is Liftfoil™ fabric with Shield Del Sol™ sun protection.
- Black modesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a more flattering appearance.
- The black version of this trisuit's body is Liftfoil™ fabric with the coldBlack® cooling technology.
- Front zipper like in our Forza Trisuits, but read below about the Snake Zip™!
SnakeZip™...What is this?
Due to the unique fit and stretch of this garment, the SnakeZip™ is sewn onto the body of the garment as if the fabric were stretched onto the athlete's body so that the zipper does not inhibit the compressive fit, aerodynamics, and hydrodynamics. The end result is that when the garment is not on the body, the zipper naturally winds side to side. This will not only make the garment more comfortable, but it will also make it more durable.
This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
SnakeZip™ is a trademark owned by De Soto Clothing, Inc.
Inseam lengths: S-8", M-8.5”, L-9", XL-9.5"
Inseam lengths: S-20 cm, M-22 cm, L-23 cm, XL-24 cm
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!