DeSoto T1 First Wave Bibjohn Wetsuit
The DeSoto T1 First Wave BibJohn Wetsuit as DeSoto describes it, "is simply the best wetsuit in the world and we challenge it against any other more expensive brands to the test". DeSoto's high-end suit is lined with 4-way stretch Nylon Lycra to minimize chafing. Every seam in the DeSoto T1 First Wave Bibjohn Wetsuit is glued and blind-stitched, making them stronger than the rubber itself. All DeSoto wetsuit models feature sleek graphics and are sold as separates for a more customized fit.
- Stretchy 5mm thickness to the hips floats the legs and hips more than any other wetsuit.
- 3mm Bib straps go over the trapezius (base of neck), so no limited reach, no tired shoulders, and faster swim times.
- Yamamoto #39 Super Composite Skin rubber makes the First Wave the warmest, fastest, most durable, flexible, and buoyant, and the most comfortable wetsuit in the world today.
- Chlorine Resistant treatment.
- Eliptical leg openings for faster and easier removal, longer seam tape for self-customizing leg length, and lower profile Bibjohn straps with soft Lycra trim.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!