SCS Fabric is the slick smooth rubber part found on the outside of our T1 Wetsuit laminated to our Liftfoil fabric adding buoyancy. We kept the pad in it as we have found that it can still be worn to swim, bike, and run in sprint races lasting less than one hour. Races lasting longer than that, the wearer will begin to overheat.
Our tests have shown varied improvements of swim times of 4-7 seconds per 100 meters. This translates to 1'00"-1'45" for 1500 meters and 2'40"-4'40" for an Ironman distance swim of 4000 meters. Of course, as with all DeSoto products, DeSoto offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So we invite you to test it for yourself, you too will be blown away. If you do not find it performs to your expectations, you may return it for a complete refund.
1. Swim fast in it.
2. Take it off after the swim.
3. SCS laminate panels makes it fast for swimming, but not breathable, making this a swim skin and a tri suit for races lasting less than 1 hour.
4. Some panels in between SCS panels are Liftfoil Fabric without SCS laminate so those are very breathable, so
- Liftfoil Skin combined with new 0.3mm Yamamoto SCS Fabric
- 16" YKK zipper
- Hydrolinear seam lines
- White contrast flatstitch
- UTB (Ultra Thin Buoyant) one-piece tri pad
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!