The Swimsense is a groundbreaking training tool, which captures critical performance data. The monitor straps onto the wrist like a watch and uses accelerometers, magnetometers and patent-pending proprietary algorithms to identify your swim. Analyze your performance on the device with pace times, distance (meters/yards/laps), stroke count, stroke rate, distance-per-stroke and calories burned across all four major strokes. Performance data can then be uploaded to the FINIS Swimsense training log for additional analysis and historical review. Set goals and create workout plans on the Swimsense Online Training Log and sync the Swimsense Performance Monitor with the log to see your training progress. Swimsense automatically recognizes all four stroke types so triathletes, competitive swimmers and serious athletes can drill-down to see in-depth performance data.
- Automatically capture your swim workout as soon as you hit the start button. View current swim workout data and review prior workouts
- Distinguishes between backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and freestyle
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Review distance, splits, laps, pace times, stroke count, stroke rate, distance-per-stroke and calories burned
- Review swim workout data: laps,
times, total distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate,
distance-per-stroke, calories, SWOLF efficiency score in all four
strokes. Plan a workout, set goals and track your progress
- Sync your Swimsense with the training log and charge its battery
- Set unique pool sizes, meters, yards, gender and weight
- Download additional apps instantly
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!