Giro Air Attack Helmet
Our fist Air Attack was a revlation in styling and performance for all types of riding - from track to triathlon, road and mountain biking to cyclocrss. Inspired by the original, the new Air Attack delivers a dose of free speed: It's compact, lightweight and super-aerodynamic design slices through air to deliver a hyper-efficient ride. And with the comfort, adjustability and enhanced airflow you get from the all-new Roc Loc Air system, this helmet is one of the coolest designs you can put on your head.
- Featherweight Webbing with Slimline Buckle
- Wind Tunnel-Aided Design
- Removable X-Static Comfort Padding - contains a fiber made with layers of pure silver that is permanently woven into the fabric. Silver has 100% natural anti-microbial performance that helps to reduce odor and regulate heat, so your helmet stays fresh and comfortable, naturally.
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS Liner - The In-Mold construction process permanently fuses a light-yet-durable outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, enhancing the strength of both parts. This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than helmets with shells that are fastened or adhered to the liner.
- Roc Loc Air Fit System - This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. It's the new standard in cool comfort.
- 6 Vents, Internal Channeling
- S - 20"-21.75" / 51-55 cm, M - 21.75"-23.25" / 55-59 cm, L - 23.25"-24.75" / 59-63cm
IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!