Giro Men's Mele Tri Cycling Shoe - 2016
Fast and Fit: The best of Giros Tri-specific Design
The Mele Tri offers a snug, supportive fit with breathability, power transfer and fast transition in mind. The upper features a wide throat opening with a stout upper strap for secure fit, as well as an integrated scuff guard at the heel. Giros acclaimed SuperNatural Fit footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment provides adjustable arch support to optimize fit and power transfer, creating a perfect complement to the best in class Easton EC70 composite outsole.
- High-quality, breathable microfiber upper
- Strong and secure two-strap closure for power and fast transition
- Easton E70 carbon composite outsole - a blend of carbon and fiberglass. They are light and stiff with performance and value that exceeds many carbon outsoles.
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support - The SuperNatural Fit system combines a thin, cycling-specific footbed with an adjustable arch support system that allows riders to custom-tune their fit right out of the box, without any tools or hassles. By properly supporting the arch of the foot, the fit and comfort of your cycling shoes is enhanced, and common discomforts like hotspots, numbness and cramping are reduced or eliminated. Proper arch support can also improve pedaling power and efficiency on the bike.
- Aegis anti-microbial footbed treatment
- 245 grams (size 42.5)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed