The foundation of aerodynamics is pure and unyielding; every gram of drag devours time and calories. And as the speed increases so does the air's appetite. instead of simply facing this challenge head-on, the Selector gives you a new edge in the race of truth - the tail. By combining a smooth front profile with either of two different lower tails, the rider can optimize the helmet for best aerodynamics based on their anatomy, riding position and even course conditions. The result is a helmet that works for you like no other helmet can when every split-second counts.
- 10mm "Shallow" tail for riders with flatter back profile
- 45mm "Tall" tail for riders with compact/hunched back profile
- Vent Eyeshield (Gray/Silver Flash Included)
- X-Static Padding - contains a fiber made with layers of pure silver that is permanently woven into the fabric. Silver has 100% natural anti-microbial performance that helps to reduce odor and regulate heat, so your helmet stays fresh and comfortable, naturally.
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline Buckle
- Removable EVA pads to customize width and feel
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS Liner - The In-Mold construction process permanently fuses a light-yet-durable outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, enhancing the strength of both parts. This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than helmets with shells that are fastened or adhered to the liner.
- Roc Loc TT Fit System - When every second counts, Roc Loc TT system offers a faster fit to speed you through transitions. The set-and-forget positioning feature creates a self-adjusting fit with secure feel, and helps to improve aerodynamics by allowing back of the helmet to be closed off to the wind. So you go faster without any hassles or compromises.
- Internal Channeling for Ventilation
- S/M 20"-22.55" / 51-57cm M/L 21.75"-24" / 55-61cm
IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)