Giro Selector Helmet
The foundation of aerodynamics is pure and unyielding; every gram of drag devours time and calories. And as the speed increases, so does the air's appetite. Instead of simply facing this challenge head-on, the Selector gives you a new edge in the race of truth - the tail. By combining a smooth front profile with either of two different lower tails, the rider can optimize the helmet for best aerodynamics based on their anatomy, riding position and even course conditions. The result is a helmet that works for you like no other helmet can when every split second counts.
- 10mm "Shallow" tail for riders with flatter back profile
- 45mm "Tall" tail for riders with compact/hunched back profile
- Vented Eyeshield (Gray color included)
- X-Static padding
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle
- Roc Loc TT Fit System
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner construction
- Internal Ventilation Channeling
IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTIONIn-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!