A great helmet doesn't have to be expensive or complicated. The Transfer is an easy fit for riders who want a basic cycling helmet that doesn't compromise comfort or performance. It includes top-level features like In-Mold construction to keep weight low, and the easy one-handed adjustments of our acclaimed Acu Dial system for a quick, sure fit. It's everything you need - and it delivers a little more than you might expect.
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS Liner - The In-Mold construction process permanently fuses a light-yet-durable outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, enhancing the strength of both parts. This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than helmets with shells that are fastened or adhered to the liner.
- Acu Dial Fit System - The original Acu Dial system combines the ease of single-handed fit tension adjustment with a full 360 degree fit band for a quick, stable fit in our line of Universal Fit helmets. It’s also ponytail-compatible, for riders with longer hair.
- 20 Vents
- Adult Universal Fit 21.25"-24" / 54-61cm
IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Giro Transfer HelmetReview by Sidney Pehrson
- This is a great entry level helmet, it is lightweight and looks good. The helmet straps are very comfortable and soft, and easily adjustable. The padding inside the helmet is a little rough/scratchy to start but is easily changed or adjusted. Over all this is a great general use helmet. (Posted on 3/18/13)
- Light weight and universal sizingReview by Alex Au
- The one size adjustment system is extremely easy to use and doesn't require the use of different size foam padding makes this helmet extremely comfortable and convenient to use. It is also light weight. Great for training if you don't want to use your aero helmet on your regular rides around town. (Posted on 2/24/13)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $49.99
Now only: $32.99
Regular Price: $27.99
Now only: $24.99
Regular Price: $99.99
Now only: $72.99