Louis Garneau Diamond Helmet - Only Size S Left!
The Diamond Helmet represents Louis Garneau's greatest achievement in helmets. At 285 grams and over 40 vents, Louis Garneau has designed a helmet to out perform the competition. Through patented technology, Louis Garneau has unleased an absurd amout of ventilation while still meeting safety standards. Worn by Chrissie Wellington in her record-setting 2009 Ironman World Championship title.
- Weight: 10.1 oz
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063
- Vents: 40
- In-Mold Construction: Industrial process binding the microplastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Evacuation Channels: Internal channels provide better airflow and evacuate moisture and heat
- Super MSB Technology: Ring-shaped protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection
- Exo-Insert Technology: Lightweight inner plastic reinforcement spreads the shock of impact and helps maintain the helmet's structure
- Composite Reinforcement: Lightweight composite skeleton provides structural support and integrity on impact
- Spiderlock Elite: Adjustable and detachable rack-and-pinion mechanism using only one hand to stabilize the helmet on the head. It is provided with ergonomic padding.
- Steplock Divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry Padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colors: Black, Black/Blue, Red, Gray/Blue
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!