Louis Garneau Le Tour Helmet - 2015
The Le Tour Helmet is an affordable helmet designed for both the pavement and the trails. The Spiderlock Solo II Retention System uses a rack-and-pinion mechanism that tightens the helmet to the head and provides stability. The V-Pro System Visor can be removed and replaced as needed. Rear reflective stickers will provide safety and visibility around motorists.
- Weight: 9.7 oz/275 g
- Certification: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS-2063
- Vents: 19
- In-Mold Construction
- Ringlock: Frame ring that ensures helmet's integrity in the event of impact
- Evacuation Channels: Moisture channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking
- Spiderlock Solo II: The rack-and-pinion mechanism allows the helmet's ring to tighten on head in order to stabilize the helmet
- Steplock Divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Sealed Airdry Padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Reflector Decals: Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists
- V-Pro System: Receptacle molded into the helmet in order to put the visor on and off as often as you wish. Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
- Le tour visor: Specifically designed for the Le tour helmet, this visor perfectly adapts to its design
- Sizing: Refer to "UA" size chart
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!