Louis Garneau Quartz Bike Helmet
The Louis Garneau Quartz sets itself apart with enormous ventilation channels made possible by the MSB technology (a monocoque structural base at the base of the helmet that reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection) and also by Composite Reinforcements that spread the shock of impacts, provide support, and are lightweight. The Spiderlock SL Retention allows the user to adjust the helmet with only one hand to ensure safety while on the bike. It can be angle adjusted and also provided with ergonomic foam padding. A low profile V-Pro System Visor allows the user to keep or remove the visor as is suitable.
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063
- Vents: 33
- Super MSB Technology: Ring-shaped protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection
- In-Mold Construction: Industrual process binding the microplastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Evacuation Channels: Moisture channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking
- Spiderlock SL: So light, this rack-and-pinion system can be adjusted using only one hand to stabilize the helmet around the head. It is provided with an ergonomic foam padding
- Steplock Divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Sealed Airdry Padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- V-Pro System: Receptacle molded into the helmet in order to put on and off the visor as often as you wish. Plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
- Quartz Visor: Specifically designed for the Quartz, this visor perfectly adapts to the helmet design. Can be installed with the included V-Pro system
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colors: White, Red, Blue, Black
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!