Louis Garneau Quartz Helmet
- Weight: 10.6 oz
- Composite Reinforcement - Inner composite-made frame which spreads the shock of impacts. It provides support and protection while being lightweight.
- In-Mold Construction - Industrial process binding the microplastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials.
- Spiderlock Elite - Adjustable and detachable rack-and-pinion mechanism using only one hand to stabilize the helmet on the head. It is provided with ergonomic padding.
- Super MSB Technology - Ring-shaped plastic cover at the base of the helmet in order to spread the shock of impact.
- Steplock Side Adjustment - Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry Padding - Sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, ergonomic design for optimum comfort, and is washable.
- Evacuation Channels - Moisutre channels providing better airflow and moisture wicking.
- V-Pro System - Receptacle molded into the helmet in order to put on and off the visor as often as you wish. Plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!