Louis Garneau Women's Comp Tri Suit - 2015
Perfect for a beginner triathlete, the Comp Suit molds to the curves of the body perfectly providing maximum muscle compression and excellent support. Chlorine resistant so it will maintain integrity if training in a pool. Hydrodynamic flatlock seams under the chest helps water slide.
- ENDUREXX: WITH CHLORINE-RESISTANT LYCRA® X-LIFE
- POWER MESH: BREATHABILITY, COMFORT, FLEXIBILITY
- 15 inch/38 cm invisible zip
- Inseam 6.25 inch/16 cm
- 2 mesh back pockets with flap: Offer protection and aerodynamics
- Multimedia pocket: Allows for headphone wires to be channeled inside the garment
- Comfort designed armholes and neck: Accommodate full range of motion
- Offset shoulder seams: Reduce pressure when worn with a wetsuit
- Mini-stitching: Improves stretchability without restricting movement
- Built-in chamois
- Lightweight quick drying fleece chamois
- Provides a good protection on the bike
- W's Powerband: Compressive cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Front, back and bottom reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Mini Dryfleece Light Chamois
- Profit Women
- UPF/SPF 50
Designed to be both functional and affordable for athletes just beginning to compete in triathlon.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed