Louis Garneau Women's Equipe Bike Shorts - 2014
Made with Power + LYCRA® fabric, these shorts offer compressive properties that maximise muscular performance, favor blood circulation and increase resistance to fatigue by up to 10% - 20%. The high content of LYCRA® fiber allows for a full stretchability and shape recovery. Add to that a HuggFit waist, a Powerband compressive cuff, seamless inner legs, flatlock seams and an Airgel chamois, this results in shorts that offer high performance and great comfort.
- POWER + LYCRA® FIBER: STRETCH AND COMPRESSION
- PRO + LYCRA® FIBER: FULL STRETCH, SHAPE RECOVERY
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in movement
- Inseam 10.5"/26.5 cm
- 11 panels
- HuggFit waist: Evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching for more comfort
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Back reflective accent: Enhance visibility
- Airgel Chamois
- Compressive Fit
- Most comfortable chamois
- Long rides/races- all day on the saddle
- Crabyon fabric – excellent for sensitive skin – accelerates wound healing
- Perforated gel inserts – comfortable and breathable
- Long-term antibacterial properties
- Styles made of Lycra® Power meet Invista's™ quality standards.
- Styles need to fit tightly to the body to feel maximum muscle support.
- Athletes improve their resistance and power by 12% when wearing Lycra® Power styles.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!