Louis Garneau Women's X-Lite Tri Shoe - 2016
This ultralight triathlon elite shoe was designed for performance and speed, on the bike as well as in transition. The Carbon HM Air-Lite outsole and 4.3 mm carbon platform provide excellent power transfer and ventilation. For a fast and efficient transition, a woven puller holds the shoe in a horizontal position on the bike, a velcro tab keeps the closure strap open and a stiff rear puller is easy to grab and pull. The Power Flex closure system offers reversed straps that enhance support without pressure points while allowing a fast transition. The lightweight sandwich mesh upper dries quickly and provides ventilation, so your feet stay dry and comfortable.
- Women specific fit
- Ergo Air® Carbon Composite outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
- Carbon HM Air-Lite outsole: Ultralight and rigid for better power transfer and through-and-through ventilation
- Adjustable cleats: Cleats can be moved 7 mm back and forth
- 4.3 mm CARBON platform: Closer to the pedal for even more power
- Replacable low-profile rear heel pad
- Interchangeable COOLMAX Ergo Air® Cool Stuff blue and Hot Stuff red insoles: Patented ventilation system
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power
- Reversed velcro closure with Power Flex system: Enhances support without pressure points
- Offset strap: Provides effective heel support
- Strap at heel for easier transition
- Lightweight sandwich mesh upper : Dries quickly and provides ventilation
- COOLMAX Ergo Air® insoles : Ventilated and manage moisture
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe) : 192 g/6.77 oz
- Women Optimum Fit
Maintains the heel in place during power stroke, thus maximizing power transfer. HRS-100: Retention system with a 0.6-mm membrane which provides enhanced support of the heel for more power and performance.
Specifically designed for women and based the anatomy of a woman's foot. Integrated with design and colors suited
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!