Louis Garneau X-Lite Helmet - 2015
Louis Garneau introduces the lightest helmet on the market. Through patent pending U-Bar technology, U-shaped ribs that are folded six times create a complex exoskeleton to reinforce the helmet's structure. A super lightweight helmet stabilizing device is fitted with the webbing system and can be fully adjusted using only one hand. Super MSB technology is a ring-shaped protection at the base of the helmet to reinforce the perimeter for enhanced protection. All of these details make the X-Lite helmet not only seconds saving, not only ultra light, but they make the helmet safe and do not compromise the need for protection.
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM
- Vents: 37
- In-Mold Construction: Industrial process binding the microplastic and polystrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Superlight: Where grams convert into seconds, there is no place for weight. To avoid comfort, multifunction adjustment or ventilation failure, an optimal design is crucial. Each gram is now key to protection and comfort.
- U-Bar Technology: Highly inspired by the Exo-Nerv technology, the plastic shell is made with U-shaped ribs: the plastic is folded 6 times. These ribs act like a complex exoskeleton that reinforces the helmet structure.
- Super MSB Technology: Ring-shaped protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
- Spiderlock SL: So light, this rack-and-pinion system can be adjusted using only one hand to stabilize the helmet around the head. It is providd with an ergonomic foam padding
- Steplock SL Divider: Ultralight cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Sealed Airdry Padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colors: Black/Red, Black/Yellow, Grey, Grey/Pink, White/Grey
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!