Louis Garneau Zero Degree Ergo Grip Shoe
The Louis Garneau Zero Degree Ergo Grip Shoe is made for those who never surrender, this shoe has a neoprene outside with sealed seams and inside laces for the ultimate in protection. In fact, Bicycling Magazine hails it has the lowest temperature rating for winter cycling shoes.
The Louis Garneau 0 Ergo Grip Shoes feature:
- Patent pending high-density nylon Ergo Grip outsole
- Water-resistant leather shoe with 3-mm neoprene
- Front opening with seam-sealed zip
- Ergonomic molded heel and front cup
- Possibility of inserting toe heat packs
- Fastening device with laces and easy buckle
- Cleat opening under sole
- Visual display for cleat position compatible with SPD cleats
- Reflective piping
- Weight (size 41/1 shoe): 450 g/16 oz
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed