The Triathlete's Training bible is the most comprehensive reference available to triathletes, and it speaks to triathletes of all ability levels, whatever their experience. Friel empowers triathletes with every detail they need to consider when planning a season, lining up a week of workouts, and preparing to race. With a solid understanding of the science behind Friel's proven methodology, triathletes can easily develop a personal training plan and know how to adapt it throughout the season based on their body's response to training.
The third edtion, now in a two-color format, includes extensive revisions on the specifics of how to train and what to eat. Triathletes with discover how to :
- Build muscular endurance with a new approach to strenth training;
- precisely gauge intensity with the latest in training technology to maximize form and fitness and reduce fatigue;
- improve economy in swimming, cycling, and running;
- competently adapt annual training plans over the course of a season;
- improve body composition and recover with smarter nutrition.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $14.99
Now only: $11.99