Nineteen Women's Frequency Full Sleeve Wetsuit - Only Size WXL Left!
The Frequency gets faster still in 2011. A host of refinements builds on our proven technologies to make the frequency a world-beating design you have to experience to believe. Our design philosophy of maximizing 1.5mm ultra-stretch neoprene in the torso and 5mm ultra-buoyancy neoprene in the hips and legs makes for a suit optimized to deliver exactly what you need where you need it.
- Wingspan System - The Wingspan System delivers the freedom of swimming without a wetsuit through the combination of three features: 1) our ground breaking 1.5mm 40 cell flex panel with ultra-stretch jersey which wraps from the front of your chest to the small of your back 2) thin and flexible arms 3) seamless shoulder construction to maximize the benefits of the first two. All of which allows you to translate the body roll and a fluid swim stroke you have in the pool into faster race times.
- Volcano Cuffs - Our new Volcano Cuff proves that sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. There's one place our new high-stretch arms may be too stretchy -- at the cuff, allowing unwanted water entry. The Volcano cuff offers the solution while making sure removal times are not compromised.
- Uncollar - Uncomfortable collars are a thing of the past. The Uncollar makes use of the InvisibleSeam technology to provide the most comfortable seam available.
- PT Buoyancy Panel - By helping to balance the density of your hips and legs with the natural buoyancy of your chest, the PT Buoyancy Panel helps position you flatter in the water to maximize your efficiency.
- EasyOff Legs - The 2mm stretch panel of the Frequency's EasyOff Legs helps promote blood flow in your calf and ensures that the legs pop off quickly for faster T1.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!