The Sonar has been re-engineered to include panels of Orca's Aerodome neoprene - 4mm panels that contain hundreds of air cavities that provide 30% more buoyancy than a standard equivalent neoprene. The Aerodome hasbeen positioned in the small of the back and back calf area to help lift the torso and legs in the water. The buoyancy of the new Aerodome panels is complimented by the seamless front 4mm HydroLift Body Panel.
The Sonar's panel construction has also been modified to enhance flexibility in the shoulder and arm areas - with the DeltaStretch Shoulder Panel, HyperStretch Underarm and MultiStretch inner lining providing excellent range of movement.
The Sonar also benefits from the comfortable new low profile neck seal, designed to sit flat against the neck, limiting water entry and reducing the incidence of chafing. HydroLift Buoyancy Cells are areas of padded foam, positioned on the upper forearm sleeve area to encourage a better arm position in the entry and catch phases of the stroke, increasing power and reducing fatigue. The 3mm stretch neoprene Speed Transition Calf Panel, allows for an easier and quicker transition. The HydroStroke Forearm Panel is a distinctive silicone print, which catches the water through the pull phase of the stroke, increasing power.
- Class leading intermediate level wetsuit
- New Aerodome panels help optimise swim position
- Re-engineered arm and shoulder construction improves range of motion
- Seamless torso and full SCS coverage increases speed and buoyancy
- HydroLift Buoyancy Cells position arms in catch phase of stroke
- Great suitReview by
- awesome performance and great comfort. hands down the best suit ive used. (Posted on 5/30/12)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $49.99
Now only: $44.99
Regular Price: $798.99
Now only: $685.99
Regular Price: $449.99
Now only: $359.99