Orca Men's Equip Full Sleeve Wetsuit
The all new Orca Equip Full Sleeve Wetsuit re-shapes the landscape for those transitioning from pool swimming to the open water, or unfamiliar with swimming in a wetsuit.
The Equip has been designed to provide high levels of flexibility, performance, and comfort, using 2 - 5mm panels of premium quality SCS-coated Yamamoto #39 cell neoprene throughout the full front of the wetsuit. The lightweight panels have been shaped to ensure a range of motion normally associated with intermediate and top level wetsuits.
3 - 5mm panels of smoothskin neoprene are used through the back for buoyancy, while there are speed transition panels that make the wetsuit easy to get on and off. The Equip also features the Hydrostroke forearm panel - a distinctive silicone print, which catches the water through the pull phase of the stroke, increasing power.
- Flexiseal Neck - to reduce drag and increase comfort
- Slipstream Zip - to reduce drag
- Textured forearm panels increase water catchment giving more power and traction through the water
- New full front Yamamoto 39 cell SCS neoprene for flexibility and buoyancy
- High stretch SCS coated 2mm upper torso and arms
- Internal security key pocket
- Sizes: 4, 5, 6, MT, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Color: Black
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed