Orca Men's Equip Wetsuit - 2015
The Orca Equip is ideal for those transitioning from the pool to open water, or unfamiliar with swimming in a wetsuit. 2-5mm premium quality SCS-coasted Yamamoto 39-cell neoprene front panels ensure a range of motion normally associated with intermediate and top level wetsuits. 3-5mm Smooth Skin neoprene panels through the back add buoyancy, while Speed Transition panels aid transition times. The Equip's Hydrostroke forearm panel has a distinctive silicone print, which catches the water through the pull phase of the stroke. The Equip's redesigned torso panel also provides better body positioning, plus increased buoyancy through the waist and the thighs. A multi-stretch lining makes the suit incredibly flexible. Refinements to the waist panel include extending it over the chest, while retaining its 5mm thickness to boost buoyancy.
- Yamamoto Neoprene - Full limestone neoprene coverage
- 2mm SCS Neoprene on Arms and Shoulders - High stretch provides great flexibility
- Full Front Yamamoto 39 Cell SCS Neoprene - Excellent felxibility and buoyancy for the price
- Speed Transition Rear Calf Panels - For easier wetsuit removal and faster transition for beginner to intermediate swimmers
- Combination of Power-stretch and Multi-Stretch Liners for the ultimate range of motion
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!