The RS1 badge is applied to Orca products that have been race tuned using the latest in fabric technology and construction techniques, to provide the ultimate performance advantage. The new RS1 triathlon range = pure bred speed. The result is a construction that enables you to race faster, longer through the swim, bike and run. Panels of Tri-Enduro mesh are used on the underarms and shoulders to provide the additional breathability required for longer distance racing. Other endurance racing specific features include the new perforated 4mm chamois, HydroSeal leg hems with silicone gripper dots, reflective graphics, a front control zip and front chest and lower back nutrition/storage pockets. the RS1 Enduro can be worn by itself or in conjunction with an RS1 Killa Swimskn in non wetsuit races.
- 32gg Toray Technology Fabric - Water repellent, fast dry wicking, breathable and UV protection
- Graduated Compression - Double layer inner leg panel with reflective HT print on the leg
- Tri-Tech Chamois - Premium comfort
- 3-Coil Control Front Zip - Comfort, breathability
- HydroSeal Leg Hems - Comfort, low drag, secure
- 23cm Inseam - Increased leg comverage, hydrodynamics, compression
- Twin Needle Armhole and Neck Opening - Comfort
- Flat Lock Top Stitch - Comfort, Stretch
- Reflective Orca Logos - Visibility
- Silicon Back Neck Label - Comfort, Low Irritation
- Zip Top Cover - Comfort
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!