Orca Women's 226 Kompress Tri-Tech Pant
The ORCA WOMEN'S 226 KOMPRESS TRI-TECH PANT is apart of Orca's 226 range, whose name originates from the representation of the number of kilometers in an Ironman event. The 226 line has also established a reputation amongst endurance distance triathletes around the world, including double Ironman world champion Craig Alexander, because of its performance, comfort and durability, products in the 226 range have equally proved popular with athletes taking on other challenges, including multisport races and ultra long distance events. Another reason that the 226 line is such a great option is the active/graduated compression as well as a compressive leg hem. This pant features a Tri-Tech chamois which is a 4 mm perforated chamois designed to be quick drying and comfortable. These pants are perfect for anyone looking to compete in a long distance or endurance race.
- Active/Graduated compression: 70 denier, circular knit
- Wide kompress mesh leg hems
- Tri-Tech chamois: perforated for comfort, 4 mm thick, anti-bacterial
- 2 safety pockets with reflective trim
- Flat lock top stitch
- Reflective Orca logos
- Contrast stitch
- Lower back support zone
- Elastic waist with drawstring cord
- Longer leg coverage=better compression all over
- Perfect for long distance/endurance race
- 9" Inseam
Fabric: Nylon, Spandex
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!