Orca Women's 226 Tri Tech Pant
The Orca 226 Tri-Tech Pant utilizes Orca's technically advanced hybrid chamois for increased comfort over the distances of long course triathlon. The pant is constructed from Orca's KillaSkn Kompress fabric, which is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of active and graduated compression, helping triathletes race further, faster. The fabric is water repellent for performance in the swim, has UPF50+ sun protection and is anti-bacterial. The 226 Tri-Tech Pant has a covered rear pocket and new thigh pockets for storage, and reflective elements for increased visibility in low light conditions. There is increased leg coverage with the 22cm inseam, and the comfort and low drag of Hydroseal leg hems.
- Graduated compression paneling: increased blood flow/oxygenation, active compression
- Tri-Tech Chamois: 3.5mm thickness, comfort, shock absorbence, anti-bacterial
- Hydroseal leg hems: comfort, performance, low drag
- Center back and two thigh safety pockets with reflective trim: secure storage, visibility
- Elastic waist with logo draw cord: comfort
- 22cm inseam: longer leg coverage, compression
- Flat lock top stitch: comfort, stretch
- Reflective Orca transfer logos: visibility, durable
- Silicone back label: comfort, low irritation
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!